Add to Calendar
20. August 2017 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
DIE LINKE Berlin Internationals
In Brandenburg. More details to follow
Die LINKE Berlin Internationals are always active. So much so, that we sometimes don’t have the time to sit back and reflect on what we are doing and why.
This is why once a year we try to organise a meeting in the Brandenburg countryside where we can sit down and chat about our plans for the future. Some of the things that we could talk about are:
- what do we do in a German election year?
- what is the next step after the G20 protests in Hamburg?
- what do the experiences of Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour mean for us?
- how do we evaluate the experiences of, eg SYRIZA in Greece, Podemos in Spain and RAZEM in Poland?
- after over half a year of Trump’s America, what are the lessons for our side?
We can also discuss the offer that the Moviemento cinema has given us to curate a monthly political film evening. If this sounds like something you can contribute towards, please come along,
We will be meeting on Sunday, 20 August. Everyone is invited, especially the organisations with which we have been working together: Podemos Berlin, the Front de Gauche, RAZEM, HDP, The Coalition, und und und. If you haven’t (yet) come to any of our meetings but want to know more about who you are, this is a great opportunity to chat in relative peace.
We’re planning a meeting on Wednesday 19th July to suggest an agenda (if you’d like to take part, please contact us). After this, we’ll post more information about what’s going to happen,
Or contact In Brandenburg. More details to follow